Our Best Is Even Better
Teach Reporting-Moore & Henderson joins LNS Court Reporting
At LNS Court Reporting, we only work with the best - the best staff, the best reporters, the best videographers, and the best partners. In 2014 we teamed up with Teach Reporting-Moore & Henderson. Now you get the expertise and talent of two of Oregon’s most respected court reporting firms. Witness the difference.
- Certified, experienced court reporters
- Local and nationwide scheduling, confirmed twice
- Realtime reporting streamed to your laptop, tablet, or we provide equipment
- Expediting and rough drafts to meet your deadline
- Service tailored to your preferences
- Certified, best-in-business videographers
- Digital, high-definition video for ultimate clarity
- Video synchronized to transcript on disk with software to make custom clips for presentation
- Two-camera setup allows simultaneous presentation of testimony with document
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Stress-free scheduling of single-point or multiple, prequalified sites
- Statewide, nationwide, and international
- Desktop webconferencing with LiveDeposition
- Oregon’s only certified Realtime System Administrator. Guaranteed realtime.
- AudioLYNC and VideoLYNC: media synchronized to the transcript, with hyperlinked exhibits, on disk with free, easy-to-use viewing and presentation software. Available for PC or iPad.